I’ve been updating my office and today I’m sharing some of my favorite finds. There’s so many pretty options out there and it tends to get overwhelming after a while! So the number one tip I would give anyone updating a room is to create a mood board, especially if you are a visual person and change your mind a lot like me 🙋🏻♀️. Seriously, this will save you so much time and money too!
My style has changed quite a bit since we first purchased our home. Back then my style was more masculine. Now, I tend to go with neutrals quite a bit. This way I can add a pop of color as seasons change and still have a cohesive look. You live and you learn, right?
If you’ve been here for a while you know this space has a big piece of my heart! I get to have fun dreaming and creating; DIY’s, making all the things, and hopefully inspire you with my content and mood boards (like this one). But most of all I get to be Sandra… Just me, dorky, silly — me!
Disclosure: Some of my posts contain affiliate links. When you purchase a product through one of my affiliate links, I make a small commission at no additional cost to you. Regardless of whether or not I make a commission, I only recommend products I genuinely use and love.
Home Office Finds:
Click/tap on the underlined words below to shop each item directly or scroll to the bottom to the image and click there for easy shopping. Here are my latest home office favorite finds, they won’t last so lets get to it!
- Decorative Baskets — You can move them around the house depending on your storage needs. I went with these in the office this time around but there are so many options out there! These are only $12 and they are beautiful in person.
- Wood Floating Shelves — I love the color of these shelves and how simple they are. It gives you room for endless decor options depending on how you choose to style them.
- Cork Board — This is the mood board I use (I use it quite a bit) when I am changing the vibe in a room or even styling a print collection.
- 4″ Set of 3 Brass Hooks Gold — I just ordered these and I can’t wait to get them. They look so pretty in the picture and they have good reviews as of August 30, 2021.
- Glass Dry Erase Calendar — There are two options available. I went with the 20”x16” calendar and love how simple yet beautiful this calendar looks.
- Chair — I went with the Logan Wood Dining Chair. I wanted something minimal that matched the vibe I already had going in the office.
- Portable Charger — I’ve talked about these chargers before 😍. I have the two pack and love them. I carry them with me everywhere but I also love that I can plug my iPad or phone to them when I’m working in the office — this way I don’t have to move the other chargers. I have the INIU They are Fast Charging 20000mAh LED Display Power Bank External.
- Vases — I just ordered one of these! But I plan on getting the other one soon too! The color is so pretty. 11″ x 8″ Rustic Vase Brown and 8″ x 9.5″ Rustic Vase Brown I say get which ever one you can find. I will probably move this vase around quite a bit, I love the look of it so much!
- Books — You can never go wrong with home decor books. I have all three and look through them from time to time to get inspiration. Beautifully Organized: A Guide to Function and Style in Your Home, Cozy White Cottage: 100 Ways to Love the Feeling of Being Home, and Homebody: A Guide to Creating Spaces You Never Want to Leave.
ADD TO FAVORITES
I hope you found this post helpful. Join me on Instagram @sandroxxie to see how everything turns out.
Here are other posts you might like: