This summer, I decided to intentionally slow down and enjoy my kiddos and the sun. Seriously, the best decision E-V-E-R…I didn’t realize how much my soul needed to let go until I did. So today I’m sharing my random summer classic must haves and some newbie products that are now part of my FAVORITE squad! I think you’re gonna love at least a few of them too 🤗!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure for details.
12 RANDOM THINGS I’M LOVING THIS SUMMER
- This Fedora Hat — I’m not much of a hat person but I’m so glad I went for it this time around. I took it on our mini trip to San Diego and it was so perfect for when my hair was 🤪. I pulled it up in a ponytail and rocked it. If you are looking for a cute summer hat, you won’t be disappointed.
- This Face Sunscreen — I have both the face Super Goop Glowscreen and Super Goop Unseen Sunscreen. I’ve been a fan since my girlfriend recommended it when I was looking for a face primer and I’ve been so happy with it. Both act as a face primer under your makeup without throwing off your skin. I’m careful about what I put on my skin because its extremely sensitive. I’m loving that the “Unseen” has a consistency of a clear aloe and smooths on your face easily without weird white cast. It’s weightless, scentless, and clean! The “Glowscreen” gives you the same smooth effect but with a natural glow look.
- This Bathing Suit Cover Up — This piece is comfy. I like how simple it is and that it’s extra roomy too. They have so many pretty color options. If you get it — size down.
- These Sandals — I’m a complete fan of the Cushionaire Sandal (they’re a dupe for the Birkenstock sandals). Girlfriend, these are more comfy and super inexpensive — that means more money to spend on shoes 😉.
- This Luggage — I am that BFF! You know, the one that likes everything to match… It’s a big trigger for my ADHD and that is no bueno for anyone so I urge for simplicity, neutral, earthy tones and items that coordinate. The COOLIFE Luggage 3 Piece Set Suitcase is soooo GOOD! I love that its a 3 piece set and that it has a TSA Lock. I also love the price point! TIP: If you get marks or scuffs on them use the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser to get them right off.
- This Beach Tote — I’ve had mine since before I had kiddos and its held up pretty well. This version from Universal Thread™ is almost identical and it has really good reviews. There’s something about this color for me!
- This Anti-Frizz Treatment — I have wavy hair and straighten it three times a week. COLOR WOWDream Anti-Frizz Treatment helps my hair look so good! It looks silky, glossy + zero frizz. It’s a leave in treatment that acts like a mini Keratin treatment. I use it every 3-4 shampoos so one bottle last a long time. I noticed a major improvement on the second use. If you have curly or wavy hair, this is a must!
- This Dry Shampoo — Living Proof Dry Shampoo allows me to skip washes without my hair feeling dirty or oily. It’s still my hair but better! I changed my routine after having Mackenzie (my third kiddo), I was used to my hair falling out after having babies, but this time was so much worse. I decided to give this a try and I’m never going back. TIP: if you decide to give this a try always shake the bottle extremely well to prevent the white powder residue. If you have dark hair like me you will still see a bit of powder, as you style your hair massage it into your scalp and it will fade.
- This Portable Charger — These bad boys saved my behind while we were on our mini trip. The INIU Portable Charger was highly recommended by my dear mama and I’m so glad I listed. If you are looking for a portable charger, this is a must! I can charge my iPhone 11 4+ times before I have to recharge it. I got the two pack for us (it comes in black and white). This way the kiddos and the hubby are covered too!
- This Loungewear — Comfy is my FAVE! This ZESICA Women’s Waffle Knit Tracksuits is good quality and they have so many pretty earthy neutral color options. I have the short sleeve option, but I plan on trying the long sleeve next 😏.
- This Tint Foundation — This one is a NEWBIE but such a GOODIE! I’m not a big makeup person but I do try to take care of my skin. The ILIASuper Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 Foundation helps me feel put together and confident! I love the texture and I am so glad I decided to give this product a try. It’s clean too! WIN. WIN. Tip: Make sure to shake the bottle really well before applying. Also, you will notice it goes on a little light at first but it fades in (give it about 30 seconds)
- This watch — As someone with ADHD, a watch helps me start my day right. It keeps me on track and gives me a little nudge when I need it (especially during summer). One of the best investments I’ve made on myself. I love my Apple Watch!
Hope you found this post helpful. Now it’s your turn. Tell me some of your favorites!